Hermana Haws sent more pictures this week. Most of the captions are in her own words...I may have added a few editorial remarks :)
"St. Patrick's Day! :) Sadly, it is true...we did plan this out :)
Hna C is wearing my brown shirt b/c it matched her green skirt y Hna Peak is wearing my green dress"
"Double Rainbow!!"
(how lucky of them to see one of those on St. Patrick's Day...
maybe there is double the treasure at the end of it?!)
(I think these couple of pictures are funny because everyone knows Annessa has a bubble...
clearly they are in it! :))
"They had no clue... :) "
"We can be serious sometimes :) "
"The Trio! Hna Peak, Hna Christoffersen, me! :) "
"Las Hermanas en mi zona.
Hna Peak, me, Hna christoffersen, Hna Dutton, Hna Palmer, Hna Hunsaker"
"Our Peter, James, and John Picture :)"
"When we first got put in a trio, our teacher, Hno Rapp, tried to make us feel better by saying that all good things come in trios...The Godhead, the First Presidency, Peter James & John :)"
"Companionship Map Picture (I was talking in this pic...) Seattle and Spokane"












