Sharing the Gospel in the Washington Spokane Mission

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Pictures from Spokane!

Sister Haws sent pictures a couple weeks ago...I'm finally getting around to putting them on here.  Enjoy!

Last night of fun at the MTC :)

Our last Sunday Temple walk!
The remainder of District 42-B

the remainder of Distcit 42-B :)
(missing E. Farnsworth y E. Goodsell)

Me and Nick Hendricks!

The Spokane Spanish missionaries of District 42-B! :)

Me w/ my branch president and his wife at the MTC

Elder Igleski & I boarding the plane for Spokane!

All the missionaries finding their bags at the airport. 

All the missionaries that I came in with.

Hnc C. and I infront of the luggage trailer

Our Mission Home :)

My Greenie basket! :)
(Hna Riggs made it for me...) :) 

The Castle House...it's by some apartments that we go to.
We thought it looked cool so we wanted pictures :)

In front of the Castle House :)
(We kinda liked the house in case you couldn't tell :))

Hna Riggs y Dulcita (little sweet thing)

My planner :) Hna Riggs made it for me. 

Sis. Winterton! :)
(She's from Yuma, but she's one of the English sisters serving in Liberty Lake that we hang out w/ on P-days...)

Yeah, I dunno what was going on... :)

Sis. Winterton, Hna Riggs, Sis. Fogg on P-day!

Luna, Jazmin, & Sona :) (Sonia's getting baptized on 5/28) 

La Wolfgramm!
She's the traveling sister on the east side and came up one day on exhanges...well, not exchanges exactly, but she came & joined out companionship for a day...)

Frosty, anyone? :)

Hna Riggs, Hna Wolfgramm, y me!

At our Mother's Day activity :)
Adrian, Luna, Hna Riggs, Sonia

Hna Riggs and the Amesbury's cat...
(it's hairless & chubby...kind weird at first... :))