More pictures from Hermana Haws! A lot of these are from the events of her birthday, which was this past Sunday! I realized once I put these up that some of them are not in chronological order...oh well :)
I love my CARS shirt!! :)
(we sent her one so that she could take a picture in it and send it to us to be cropped into our family picture)
Happy Birthday! :)

Jennifer w/ Sis. Young!
(Jennifer & Jessica surprised us w/ cake for my bday)
My 22nd Birthday! :)
Dinner @ the Condon's! They put up this sign form y birthday :)
The Indiana Branch Missionaries! :)
Elder Ortiz, E. Harper, me, Sis. Young
Addalynn, me, Fiona, Jennifer
Happy Birthday! :)
:) I love this family!
me, Addalynn, Fiona, Nathaniel, Jennifer, Sister Young
Elder Wood, me, Elder Harper
We all came into the valley at the same time :)
Me & Sister Walshe :)
She was my companion for a couple days...she's from Australia! :)
The Clark twins!
They've been my companion a couple of different times :)
My 3rd Transfer district
E. Thomas, Sis. Young, E. Crovetti, Sis. Linn, E. Shelley, Sis. Haws, E. Meager
<3 them! :)
me, Sis. Young, Sis. Linn!











