Sis. Probst, Garrett, Sis. Minske, me
Garrett and Bro. Noble (his Young Men's leader)
Sister Probst, Garrett, me
March 24, 2012
Garrett Minske's baptism!
Sis. Minske--his mom :)
Sister Probst in the hospital... :)
FHE with the Webley &Atkinson Families
The Webley's are members and the Atkinson's are their non-member friends. They're putting puzzles together about the Plan of Salvation. On the back are quotes about the family from the Family Proclamation and we talked about eternal families.
Mom...I took this for you :)
25,000 miles!
District: Transfer #8
S. Almaraz, me, S. Mierow, S. Probst, E. Garcia, E. Weidman, E. Mitchell, and E. Nelson
Shoe Goo... :)
My boots have gotten a few holes in them. Shoe Goo mends it up!
I'm a real missionary now! Ha...well maybe not quite :)
our heads got cut off really bad...
The McManus Family!!
I <3 them! He's been inactive and she's just working on coming back. Recently she just went to the temple and he's come to church for 7 out of the last 10 Sundays!
Justin really liked his cake :)
Mmmmmm!!
My lovely companion and the Lopez/Chacon kids in the back
Justin'e 1 yr birthday
Hno. Ramos y Maria Lopez with the main course!
Sisters Conference!
:)
Back: Maxfield, Holbrook, Hilton, Almaraz, Ruiz, Shoppman, Baron, Sis. Palmer, President Palmer, Wright, Nielson, Tippetts, Hicks, Morgan, Everill, Harutunya
Front: Choo, Linn, Collins, Brambule, Zeigler, Christoffersen, me, Mierow, Donaldson (she's from Eagar!), Probst, Ginos, Tekanene, Bowers, Whitney, Driggs
*YES, I just did that from memory! :)
These are the office sister and I love them!
Sis. Hill, Sis. Blaine, me, and Sis. Roos
Snow is pretty...when it melts by noon and I don't have to drive in it. :)
The apple on the left is a normal sized apple. The one on the right is one we got from Lamberto y Mari. It's huge!! :)

















